Thursday, February 4, 2010

3.1.3 Troubles

Hey everyone its been a while but I do see that everyone is having trouble sense Firmware 3.1.3 was released. I am currently working on something for iPod Touch 1st and 2nd Generation users and iPhone 2G users and iPhone 3G users [NOTE: that this downgrade for the 3G is for people that have AT&T Carrier and Love Jailbreaking there iPhones]

I will be keeping everyone up to date on what I find and I will have the downgrade stuff up ASAP!!!!

Also I could use donations but I wont be asking for them UNTIL the file is released and if it works for you!

iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Generation Users:

I currently have no way to downgrade those devices at this time! I am sorry and I will be looking for a way for me to get that out to you all as soon as I know I promise to all of you that!

I have an iPhone 3G will my bootloader 05.08 so I am good!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment