Tuesday, September 29, 2009

iHailstorm Software Preview

This program is NOT available for another 3 to 4 weeks. I will release a v1b1 (VERSION 1 BETA 1) to certain people to let me know how it goes. This program is set to do the following:
1.) Downgrade Your iPhone OS
2.) Downgrade Your Baseband*
The main purpose of this program is to make it easier for everyone who upgraded to the current unsupported iPhone Firmwares and updated Basebands to downgrade. This program will have the ability to downgrade iPhone 2G and 3G [3GS supporting will follow momentarily] and iPod Touch 1G and 2G [The iPod Touch 3G will not be supported until next update] to the iPhone OS of your choice.
I will be working very hard at this and I have a few people in my area that might turn and get involved. I will update everyone on how this goes. When I hit iHailstorm v1b2 (version 1 beta 2) I will release it to the public.
I will also have a custom button built in to the program that will take you to a screen where you can report bugs, failures, comments, and things you want to see improved.
I will have a picture up of the Welcome Screen and the About screen that I am finishing up. Stay Tuned and be ready for a Hailstorm!!!!

*first release will work with 05.08 bootloader til I can find one for 05.09

No comments:

Post a Comment